So people here the word ‘fat’ and assume that all fats are unhealthy for us. We are constantly bombarded with-low fat this low fat that when in truth healthy fats are essential to our well being.
Essential fatty acids are healthy or healing fats, best cialis those which your body cannot make but every cell in the body requires to function and therefore must obtain from foods. These consist of two essential fatty acids,Omega 3s and Omega 6s. The vast majority of the population have been terribly misinformed and shy away from any kind of fat whatsoever.
Degenerative diseases that occur within the body due to dangerous fats leading to cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes are a result of eating habits based on ignorance and misconceptions.
Many of my clients have been totally confused and have resorted to low fat diets in a bid to loose ‘body fat’. This article is not intended to go into great detail though rather an over view of why we should eat healthy fats and the result on our health for not doing so.
We must learn to take care of our bodies,since we alone live in it, we alone feed and direct it,and we alone bear the direct consequences of eating habits and life-styles out of line with our natural biological requirements.
12 Reasons Why Essential Fatty Acids are Important to Healthy Living
- Essential fatty acids are necessary for many vital functions in all cells, tissues,and organs. They increase oxidation and metabolic rate. Energy levels go up with high stamina and decreased recovery time.
- Skin care: Besides creating smooth,velvety skin, it helps improve acne psoriasis,and eczema.
- Digestion: Essential fatty acids help to prevent leaky intestines that can lead to inflammation, and auto-immune problems.
- In the cardiovascular system fatty acids are required to transport cholesterol, lower triglyceride’s, make platelets less sticky and lower blood pressure.
- Fatty acids elevate mood,lift depression,and improve our stability to deal with stress levels promote high blood pressure,water retention, inflammation, and blood clot formation.
- Fatty acids stabilize the heartbeat,preventing heartbeat abnormalities (arrhythmia) that can lead to cardiac arrest.
- Overweight people and animals benefit from fatty acids because their kidneys expel excess water.
- In the immune system, essential fatty acids protect DNA from damage. Although it is not a cure for cancer, there are benefits for people and animals with cancer, using essential fatty acids. Call it nutritional support for cardiovascular and immune systems.
- Sufferers of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis report decreased inflammation.
- Essential fatty acids are involved in transporting minerals throughout the body.
- The brain does not function without essential fatty acids.
- Recent studies indicate that an unborn child draws from its Mothers body substantial amounts of the essential fats required to build its brain.
Essential fatty acids deficiency symptoms include:
- Skin eruptions (that look like eczema)
- Hair Loss
- Malfunctioning Liver
- Kidney Malfunction
- Water loss with thirst (the skin becomes fragile)
- Glands dry up (one becomes susceptible to infections)
- Wounds don’t heal very well
- Males become sterile (unable to produce testosterone)
- Females Miscarry
- Arthritis-like symptoms
- Heartbeat Abnormalities
- Stunted Growth in Children
- Dry skin,brittle nails,dry eyes/vision problems
- Increase in Cholesterol
- Platelets become more sticky
- Low energy Levels,Weakness
- Tingling sensations in arms and legs
- Loss of coordination in motor skills
- Water retention (oedema)
- Inflammation in tissues
- Lowered metabolic rate
- Malfunction of immune system
Processed fats are fats that are destroyed through cooking (at temperature above 118f) such that they are unusable and toxic to the body.
The dangers of bad fats (or processed fats) include poor circulation, high blood pressure, poor elimination, excess congestion, and toxicity in the body.
- Animal Fats such as:
- Vegetable oils
- Deep fried foods
Essential life-sustaining fats
Unprocessed fats are any fats that occur in their natural state. They support lubrication of the entire system and the health of all the cells in your body.
- Eskimo -3 Brainsharp Liquid -Pure Omega fish oil with Omega-6,9 and CoQ10.
- Flax seed oil
- Olive oil
- Fish oils
- Nuts such as: Almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds